Friday, November 14, 2014 – 7:30 pm.
Saturday, November 15, 2014 – 4:00 pm.
First Presbyterian Church – Gainesville, GA
Think you know choral music? Think again.
Our fall 2014 program will present avant-garde and non-traditional choral works of a wide variety. From music imitating instruments to nonsense sounds to spoken word, this music will entertain the mind as well as the ear.
Tickets are $10 in advance online or from a member. At the door, tickets are $15 for adults and $12 for seniors. Students are always free with valid ID.
Online ticket sales are now closed. Please see our ticket table at the concert!
- Le chant des oiseaux – Clément Janequin
- Bach Again (Come, Sweet Death) – J.S. Bach, arr. Rhonda Sandberg
- Geographical Fugue – Ernest Toch
- Solfeggio – Arvo Pärt
- Nyon Nyon – Jake Runestad
- Past Life Melodies – Sarah Hopkins
- Gamelan – R. Murray Schafer
- Desh – Ethan Sperry
- Fugue in G-minor, BWV 578 – J.S. Bach, arr Ward Swingle
- Musicological Journeys Through the 12 Days of Christmas – Craig Courtney